Well, you’re not alone. Self-care can look like so many different things, and can be different for different people. Try to keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another. With that in mind, here’s a list of ideas to get you started!
- Take a hot shower or a warm bath
- Cuddle with a pet
- Wiggle your bare feet in overgrown grass (or sand!)
- Listen to a favorite song
- Feel the sun on your face
- Take yourself out to eat
- Do a craft project
- Walk your dog, or with a friend
- Clean out your closet
- Watch your favorite television show
- Read about something new and interesting
- Make a list of three things you’re grateful for
- Bake or cook your favorite food
- Take a nap
- MOVE! Exercise in some way
For a bigger list of ideas you can check out this link!
What do you do for self-care? Did any of these sound useful to you?