Skip to content
- Beacon 2.0: Beacon is a portal to online applications (websites, mobile applications and internet support groups) for mental disorders reviewed and rated by health experts.
- Health Talk: This website reflects the lived experience of mental health conditions, including research-based modules with hours of recording and analysis.
- Mindfulness for Teens: This website has resources to help teens use mindfulness to handle stress and includes apps to practice meditation and guided mediation recordings.
- Mood 247: A text messaging system that provides an easy way to record how you’re feeling and tracks your daily moods to share with friends, family, or a health professional.
- Strength of Us: An online community designed to inspire young adults impacted by mental health issues to think positive, stay strong and achieve goals through peer support and resource sharing.