- Finding LGBTQ-Friendly Therapy: Information from Mental Health America (MHA) on how to find LGBTQ friendly therapy.
- TrevorSpace: An online international peer-to-peer community for LGBTQ young people and their friends.
- The Trevor Project: Providing confidential support for LGBTQ youth in crisis, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Crisis intervention and suicide prevention phone service available 24/7/365.
Confidential online instant messaging with a Trevor counselor, available 24/7.
Access through a computer.
Text START to 678-678
Confidential text messaging with a Trevor counselor, available 24/7/365.
Standard messaging rates may apply.
- The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline:
- (888) 843-4564
- The GLBT National Youth Talkline (youth serving youth through age 25):
- (800) 246-7743
- Both provide telephone, online private one-to-one chat and email peer-support, as well as factual information and local resources for cities and towns across the United States.
- SAGE LGBT Elder Hotline: Talk and be heard at the SAGE LGBT Elder Hotline. Connects LGBT older people with friendly responders. For LGBT elders and caretakers.
- 1-877-360-LGBT (5428)
- Confidential support and crisis response, available 24/7.
- Trans Lifeline: A 24/7 hotline available in the U.S. and Canada staffed by transgender people for transgender people.
1-877-565-8860 (United States)
Confidential, 24/7 crisis support.