If you are looking for some great mental health organizations to connect with, look no further! The following ten twitter accounts tweet great mental health material related to wellness, awareness, and eliminating stigma. Even if you don’t have twitter and you’re looking to see what these organizations are all about, you can view their tweets without having to sign up. Also most of them have other social media accounts and their own websites.
Who should you follow on Instagram for Mental Health? Try these accounts:
- Sacha Justine Cuddy (@thetremblingofaleaf)
- Luke Ambler (@ambler09)
- Elyse Fox (@elyse.fox)
- Megan Jayne Crabbe0 (@bodyposipanda)
- Leyah Shanks (@iamleyahshanks)
- Ashleigh Ponder (@Balancednotclean)
- Connie (@my_life_without_ana)
- Beckie Jane Brown (@BeckieJBrown)
- Break Yo Stigma (@breakyostigma)
- This Is My Brave (@thisismybrave)
Also try checking out “The Best Mental Health Bloggers You Need to Follow” or “8 Mental Health Instagram Accounts You Should Know About” for more information.
Follow the SOVA Project on Instagram (@sovaproject), Twitter (@sova_project), Facebook (Supporting Our Valued Adolescents) and subscribe to our YouTube Channel (SOVA Project)!
Do you have any accounts or organizations to recommend? Do you have a favorite from the list?