Home Forums Communication and Relationships 🗣️ Romantic Relationships

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Moderator ★
      Keymaster

Do you have any questions or need advice about how to discuss mental health in a romantic relationship that you’re in? Is your relationship affecting your mental health? What anxieties do you have when it comes to things like dating or being in a relationship? What conversations do you want to have with your partner, but are afraid to have?

Check out some of the articles below if you need some additional advice or questions to get you started:

Healing while Dating

Intimacy and Anxiety

Does Your Mental Health Status Affect Your Relationships?

When a Toxic Relationship Comes to an End

As a reminder, please make sure to stay anonymous. Please do not share any information which can identify you like: your name, where you live, your contact information, or other personal details.

TheWomanInMyMind
      Participant

Romantic relationships are something I struggle with a lot because my anxiety ALWAYS rears its ugly head. I hate putting too much pressure on someone I am casually seeing, but it causes me so much anxiety not knowing if they are interested in a long-term relationship. I find it is even worse if someone I am seeing also has anxiety because it seems like we are just a bundle of nerves. Does anyone have advice on how to alleviate my anxiety about the unknown, but not coming off like I am pressuring the person I am seeing to fully commit?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.