I think I can I think I can I think I can…
Positive self-talk can be an effective tool in boosting your mood. You can also reduce stress by eliminating negative self-talk. Learn more about the power of positive self-talk and stress management. Start being kind and gentle to yourself by trying one of these mantras:
- I am capable.
- I know who I am and I am enough.
- I choose to be present in all that I do.
- I choose to think thoughts that serve me well.
- I choose to reach for a better feeling.
- I share my happiness with those around me.
- My body is my vehicle in life; I choose to fill it with goodness.
- I feel energetic and alive.
- My life is unfolding beautifully.
- I am confident.
- I always observe before reacting.
- I know with time and effort I can achieve.
- I love challenges and what I learn from overcoming them.
- Each step is taking me to where I want to be.
Do you practice positive self-talk? If so, how? Do you ever recognize yourself thinking negative self-talk? Did any of those mantras help?